• Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Twitter page
  • YouTube Classic

Call Us Now: +233 (0) 302 228 422

Inesfly safety

 

Inesfly products are safe for humans and pets. Toxicology studies support the safety of the Inesfly technology. INESFLY Insecticide Paint is safe, because of:

  • The low concentration of the active ingredients

  • The absence of organic solvents

  • The controlled and gradual release of the active ingredients

  • The low application frequency

 

Moreover, Inesfly Insecticide Paint is tested and approved in Ghana by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Ghana Standards Authority (GSA) and the Food and Drugs Authority (FDA). Inesfly also passed the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and received the license for pesticides formulator from the EPA.

 

When Inesfly Insecticide Paint is produced, World Health Organization guidelines are taken into consideration in respect to the types and percentages of active ingredients in the composition

 

INESFLY paint has already been used successfully in different countries worldwide (e.g. Bolivia, Mexico, Brazil, Benin, Ivory Coast, Equatorial Guinea, Germany, China, Ghana and Spain)

Studies

NON INESFLY FORMULATIONS

INESFLY FORMULATIONS

Safety

Guarantees

Persistence of efficacy

Toxicity

Standard insecticide paint

Microcapsulated insecticide

Standard insecticide

INESFLY

The particles of the active materials are easily dispersed in the water without any microcapsule shell around. Sometimes a.i. can react with some components of the paint and create crystals that can be toxic to humans, especially children.

After application, the solvent evaporates and the particles tend to migrate quickly to the surface, causing a rapid release of the insecticide.

When the film is completely stabilize, all the particles of insecticide have been released, so the efficiency is low.

NO

The particles of active materials are dispersed in the solvent.

The particles of active materials are dispersed in the solvent.

The particles of active materials are dispersed in water.

After its application, the solvent evaporates and the particles remain on the surface exposed to all the external agents.

After its application, the solvent evaporates and the particles remain on the surface exposed to all the external agents and alkalinity.

After its application, the solvent (water) evaporates and the particles get closer and finally join with each other.

It is necessary that the insect passes through the applied surface so that the product can act. The microcapsules are fragile and some of them are broken during the application, which considerably reduces the persistence of the product.The microcapsules are exposed to the action of external agents such as rain, surface cleaning products, UV radiation, etc.. that makes them more vulnerable

After application, the solvent evaporates and the particles tend to migrate quickly to the surface, causing a rapid release of the insecticide.

The action of external agents and the aging make particles to get closer to the surface that are released to the environment. It is creating an increasingly stable film where a.i. are protected.

NO

NO

YES